20th January, 19:41
Sorry it’s been a little longer between blog posts this time around. I meant to do this Wednesday but, as you know, life gets in the way sometimes. On the plus side, I finished an essay, went on a great girls night out (and spent way too much money) and killed a day at Junkyard Golf in London. Apart from blabbing about my social life this week, anyway, I thought I’d do a get to know me tag; this question list is taken from root report
and I’ve answered all questions as honestly as possible! Drop any comments below as usual and enjoy!
- Are you named after anyone? My middle name is Kimberley after my aunt
- When was the last time you cried? I cry all the time *laughs through tears*, I think it was a couple days ago. I tend to let my emotions get the better of me half the time, but I also think it’s healthy to have a good cry sometimes.
- Do you have kids? If no, how many do you want? I’m 21, so not planning on that anytime soon! In a few years I’d love to have 2 or 3.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I’d like to think so; I’m pretty funny, a good gift-getter and always have a bottle of wine in the fridge!
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? No (said sarcastically)
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? How they speak to others
- What is your eye color? Green/amber/brown depending on the day. I like them best when they’re amber
- Scary movie or happy endings? Can I pick both? Sure I can. Both
- Favourite smells? Ok don’t judge me: petrol, freshly cut grass, brownies cooking in the oven, a Christmassy candle
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I think Turkey’s the furthest. I’ve mostly been to places in Europe, but hoping to change that this year!
- Do you have any special talents? Weirdly following on from the question above, I seem to be very good at finding and booking super-cheap holidays (lol, does that count? Better than nothing)
- Where were you born? Bedfordshire, England
- What’s your zodiac sign? Do you believe in it? I’m on the cusp of Aeries and Taurus depending on which magazine I’m reading haha. Kinda? I guess they must be based on something, right?
- What are your hobbies? Reading, writing and watching films
- Do you have any pets? YES. An older staffie dog, Ozzy and two French bulldogs of 3 years old, Luna and Baloo are the ones I consider mine. Various other family members in my house also have a lizard, tortoise, fish and 2 hamsters. It’s a bit of crazy place to live. I just hope we don’t end up with an Animal Farm style revolution on our hands
- Do you have any siblings? 4 sisters – I’m the oldest
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I think I’m going to enrol onto teacher training in September… But can I secretly whisper author?
- Who was your first best friend? A very sweet girl called Jess
- How tall are you? I honestly have no idea
- What is the least favourite thing about yourself? That’s a deep question! My teeth
- Funniest moment throughout School? I loved every minute of school up until sixth-form when loads of my friends left and it just felt 100x worse. My classes were all hilarious
- How many countries have you visited? Let’s see… Italy, Malta, Spain, Croatia, Greece, Lanzarote, Turkey, Poland, Bulgaria, Ireland, Wales and Holland – 12 so far!
- What was your favourite/worst subject in High School? Favourite: Science Worst: French
- What is your Favourite drink? Animal? Perfume? Dr pepper, dogs, Ellie Saab – Girl of Now
- What would you (or have you) name your children? I love the names Ezra and Dakota
- What Sports do you play/Have you played? I used to love Netball
- Who are some of your favourite YouTubers? Jeffree Star and Holly Boon
- How would you describe your fashion sense? I’m a nice top and jeans kinda girl
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) Right now I’m using an iPhone 5 because mine broke a few months ago. It’s very small and slow but plays music and sends texts, so does the job
- What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast? Poached eggs, Linda Mccartney vegetarian sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, toast & hash browns. Mmmmm
ps – how cute are my angels!?